Clinical Practice Consultant- RN (Palliative Care)
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Responsible for the delivery of consulting services in areas of
key organizational importance. Provides leadership for the delivery
of high quality and cost-effective consulting services/products
that are issues of key organizational importance. Partners with
Medical Center leadership teams and departments to support
effectiveness of local programs in order for leadership to meet key
organizational initiatives. Supports leadership in attaining
- Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design,
development, and implementation of programs related to the
expertise area. Serves as the content expert of the responsible
technical area(s) and provides technical assistance and
- Leads a group of consultants, analysts and/or staff focused on
the delivery of service/products within the responsible technical
area(s). Provides leadership and direction for the technical
area(s) in accordance with the overall strategic direction of the
- Develops standards, procedures, and policies to ensure that the
responsible unit is maintained according to the acceptable level of
quality from clients.
- Ensures that reports and information disseminated from the
area(s) are accurate, timely and consistent, and that they satisfy
the clients' needs.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Alternating Weekends
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in a management or clinical
leadership role required. Education
- Bachelor's degree required. License, Certification,
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and
develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in health care operations
and care delivery.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and managing
a wide range of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals and manage others
through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret
quantitative/qualitative information with analytical problem
solving and project management.
- Proven leadership skills in consulting.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the operations of KP,
health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the
responsible technical area.
- Current California license or certification in a professional
clinical field as required by job including but not limited to
nursing, pharmacy, psychology, respiratory care, infection control
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Master's degree preferred.
Job Category: Nursing Licensed & Nurse Practitioners
Keywords: Kaiser, San Leandro , Clinical Practice Consultant- RN (Palliative Care), Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...