Production workers (Fresh Produce) from 8 pm to 4:30 am
Company: Labor Finders
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Labor Finders - Description of Basic Function and
Under the guidance of Production Supervisors and Production
Management, produce and manufacture goods according to all
standards including but not limited to; safe, food safe and
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare and maintain your work station in accordance with good
housekeeping and food safety to prevent against injury and ensure a
safe quality product.
- Handle and manufacture product in accordance to all policies and
programs relevant to your department.
- Use knives and equipment in a safe and food safe manner.
Additional Job Functions
- Assist in assuring the quality of product is up to standard and
notifying the Quality Supervisor of any deviation.
- Assist leads and supervisors with packaging and labeling of
- Performs related duties as required
Requires the ability to:
- Read and write English or Spanish at a level sufficient to
perform required duties.
- Understand spoken direction and follow visual instruction.
- Handle a knife and equipment safely.
- Meet physical requirements for performance of assigned
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those
contacted in the performance of required duties.
The physical requirements indicated below are examples of the
physical aspects that this position must perform in carrying out
essential job functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to
enable a person with a disability to perform the essential job
- Ability to speak in an understandable voice with sufficient
volume to be heard in normal conversation and on the telephone
Keywords: Labor Finders, San Leandro , Production workers (Fresh Produce) from 8 pm to 4:30 am, Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!