Company: ARC Document Solutions
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: August 3, 2022
ARC Document Solutions, Inc.(NYSE: ARC) provides technology and
services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the
architectural, engineering, and construction industry, in thousands
of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers,
and secure document storage in the cloud. We also provide
world-class service to the most renowned companies in Hollywood,
prestigious retail outlets, and various school districts throughout
the country. Find out more on our website, www.e-arc.com.
ARC Document Solutions is searching for a full-time Purchasing
Agent to join our San Leandro Team. To catch a glimpse of Life at
ARC: A View from the Inside, visit our careers page to see why
employees enjoy working here, www.e-arc.com/careers
The Purchasing Agent is responsible for promptly purchasing
assigned and requested materials, arranging vendor contracts, and
bargaining for the best costs and quality materials.
Acts as a resource to provide information or determine the most
effective way of meeting the needs of customers, management, and
- Monitor's frequency of purchases and recommends possible
options to increase effectiveness of purchasing power.
- Ensures that materials, equipment, and supplies are ordered and
delivered in a timely manner in accordance with Company
- Chooses vendors, place orders, maintains records and handles
- Prepares purchase requisitions, transportation, and delivery
documents as well as related letters and memos.
- Handles inventory control and places orders as needed
- Codes and approves accounts payable for the service, supply,
and hardware departments
- Maintains and updates computerized pricing of
- Ability to follow through and react quickly to
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills to maintain the most cost-effective pricing
and contract terms for goods and services
- This position requires the ability to organize and prioritize
workflows as well as meet deadlines.
- Determines what inventory items have become obsolete and
coordinates the disposition of the inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing
- A working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word
- A willingness to learn MFG
ARC offers comprehensive health benefits which include Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with a company match,
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) at 15% discount, plus an array
of voluntary benefits. We also offer PTO, Paid Holidays, Paid Event
Days (PED) and a culture of caring for our employees.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes
to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible
for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: ARC Document Solutions, San Leandro , Purchasing Agent, Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!