Location: San Leandro
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The Technician III's primary role is to lead small jobs where
technicians physically and professionally disconnect and reconnect
workstation PCs, peripherals and related hardware, and/or provide
daily help-desk solutions at an ROI account as assigned.
The Corotech Technician III is assigned to work at different
customer account locations to provide technical support for
commercial moving projects. He/she also provides daily IT trouble
shooting for any complicated technical matters relating to computer
assets or inventories.
Corotech Technician III needs to ensure the customer's requests
relating to IT Technical support are carried out efficiently and in
a timely manner.
Corotech Technician III acts a focal point of contacts for any IT
issues that need to be escalated to Corotech Manager or customers.
He/ she should be able to provide training, coaching and mentorship
to new-hires or junior technician level I or II.
- Ensure a professional manner and appearance in provided
- Ability to organize and perform a customer server room or lab
room relocation if assigned.
- Be able to supervise and lead a small tech project if
- Interact with customers to report any technical issues and
matters in a professional manner.
- Provide advanced helpdesk-level workstation troubleshooting
- Ability to strongly perform the Technical I and Technician II
levels key responsibilities.
- Act as a point of contact between customers and the company for
- Provide advanced technical support for any complicated
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members,
especially Technician I & II levels.
- Ability to install all customer's requested software,
application and system.
- Required to provide advanced workstation trouble shooting
- Quickly respond to any of technical requests from
- Possess the ability and willingness to assist the moving crews
- May be required to set, offset, push, pull, lift, carry and
move computer equipment, furniture, miscellaneous equipment and
boxes as required.
- Escalate any technical issues to Corotech Manager & Corotech
team lead if needed.
- Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or college degree or equivalent combination
of experience and training.
- 2-3 year Tech Support experience
- Computer hardware, cables, connections and basic software
experience Other Requirements
- Willing to work weekends and overtime as needed is
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs
change throughout the workday
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to work with minimum
- Ability to do electronics troubleshooting, analyzing
information, provide solution and good judgment in making
- Exceptional client/customer service skills, equipment
maintenance, ability to report work related issues to management,
must maintain confidentiality, quality focus, results driven,
supply management, ability to multitask, attention to detail and
good oral and written communication skills
- Good communication skill, ability to provide guidance and
instructions to team members, ability to explain the solutions to
- Familiar with the office & installation move process and
understand the move labeling and directional signage is
- Good understanding of server equipment. Pay & Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Safety Reward Program
- Continuous learning and career development training.
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance and
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance eligibility is evaluated
regularly. Eligibility is based on hours worked. Employee must
maintain a consistent average work schedule of 30+ hours per week.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Depending
on the assignment, employee may require ordinary ambulatory skills
sufficient to visit other locations, or the ability to stand, walk
and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of
computer equipment, tools of 10-50 pounds. Employee requires to
have good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity,
including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard,
operate equipment and read technical information.
Additional Information Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. Klinger is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities,
committed to workplace diversity.
Keywords: Corovan, San Leandro , Technician III, Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!