Location: San Leandro
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Healthcare Data Analyst for a Managed Care office offering
excellent benefits and career growth!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Randy KallickAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
on company site" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000
- $84,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in San Leandro, CA we are a
managed healthcare provider providing a wide range of managed
services! As a data analyst you will be responsible for data
collection, management, validation, analysis and reporting.This
position will be remote until it is safe to return to office. You
must be located in CA for payroll purposes and able to immediately
work in office when conditions allow.If you are a Data Analyst with
a healthcare / managed services background, then please read
on---.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsAs a Data Analyst you will
be responsible analyze medical utilization, clinic outcomes, and
financial data, generating reports using epidemiological,
statistical and actuarial methods.
- Validate data from multiple sources
- Conduct data manipulation and statistical analysis
- Provide analytics to help leadership make strategic
- Apply statistical theories to solve problems such as care gap,
quality improvement, utilization and cost reduction
- Understand and work with member clinics needs for Quality
Improvement data and technical supportIs your background a fit?
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related Masters
- Data analysis using healthcare data
- Advanced in SQL
- Use of Tableau
- Have used epidemiologic and biostatistics skills to clinical
- Excellent problem solving skill, quantitative and
analyticalInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply on company site" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Leandro , Data Analyst, Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!