Quality Assurance Technician - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Position Summary:Responsible for conducting qualitative and
quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.People or
Process Management Responsibility: NoPosition Responsibilities may
include, but not limited to:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages,
syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to
ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and
isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent
- Any other duties as assigned.Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in science related field.Required Skills and
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience or
relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous
- Requires lifting/carrying cases weighing up to 50 pounds over
shift, including walking and getting samples from line.Physical
Demands and Work Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Due to the nature of our business in regard to such
things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and
select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Quality Assurance Technician - RCCB, Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!