Company: Floor and Decor
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: October 18, 2020
As a warehouse associate at Floor and Decor, you are the backbone
of our retail location. Your key responsibilities will be compiling
orders and replenishing and moving merchandise, whether it be on
the sales floor or to a customers vehicle. Your day will be spent
checking inventory and orders, interacting with customers and
operating a forklift. If you are friendly, organized, hard-working
and someone who thrives in a warehouse environment, Floor and Decor
is the place for you.
Qualities we look for:
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- A team player
- Customer service orientated
Honest and accountable
- Good communication
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate and understand compliance of the companys safety
- Work in a fast pace environment with accuracy.
- Provide above and beyond customer service and exceed customer
- Act and work in a manner consistent with the companys core
- Restock our show floor with product.
- Organize merchandise to company standards to ensure customers
may shop with ease.
- Load out customers with the correct product.
- Help customers find products as needed and answer customer
- Be available to assist in other areas of the store as
- Keep work area clean and safe.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Warehouse experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with heavy machinery, forklifts, or farm equipment
preferred but not required.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under
- Completion of forklift certifications through FandD.
- Where permissible by state law, certification to use heavy
equipment requires successful passing of a drug test.
Working Conditions (travel and environment)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to a warehouse environment and moving
vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically
quiet to moderate.
Ability exert 30 60 pounds of force occasionally, and or 20-30
pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 20
pounds of force constantly to lift, carry push, pull, or otherwise
move objects. The employee is often required to use their hands and
fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to
stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Note: Floor and Decor considers all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, medical
condition, pregnancy, marital or familial status, veteran status,
or based on any other class protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law. Floor and Decor also provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement
between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by
the employer at its sole discretion.BENEFITS & REWARDS:
- Bonus opportunities at every level
- Career advancement opportunities
- Relocation opportunities across the country
- 401k with discretionary company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral Bonus Program
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans
(subject to eligibility criteria)
Equal Employment Opportunity:Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity
employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates
and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes,
compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which
includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to
pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical
disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military
or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic
information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including
recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training,
upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination,
compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and
conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit
employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the
basis of any legally protected status outlined above.Apply
Keywords: Floor and Decor, San Leandro , Warehouse Associate, Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!