Location: San Leandro
Posted on: June 28, 2020
- Must keep a courteous flow of communication with
- Must multi task to include additional duties such as scanning,
centrifuging, data entry.
- Makes deliveries to specific departments, facilities,
drop-sites, offices, or persons.
- Picks up items from designated facilities, drop-sites, offices,
or persons for immediate, next day, or future delivery.
- Refrain from any discussion of patient information outside the
- Knowledge of required specimen preservation and handling
including picking up of none blood specimens.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease
turnaround time, streamline work process, and work cooperatively
and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Suggest changes to supervisor or appropriate staff members to
improve customer service and communicates any changes in schedules
- Respond to requests for information, care or service in a
timely and polite manner.
- Work with others in respectful, cooperative manner and exhibits
warmth, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Represent Diagnostic Laboratories positively in each
communication with patients, families, physicians, other employees
and contacts outside the Laboratory.
- Adhere to dress code and wear proper identification badge at
- Inform immediate supervisor of request that cannot be handled
in a timely manner.
- Inform appropriate staff of any accidents and/or injuries
immediately in written form. Cooperate with others in
institution-wide programs and projects as assigned through
attendance, completion of tasks, and adoption of policies.
- Maintain personal behavior to be consistent with a clean,
quiet, respectful environment for customers, patients, facilities,
co-workers, and any other contacts.
- Follow work attendance policies; maintains consistent
attendance and punctuality with no unscheduled absences.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record and ability
to drive safely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication with medical
and laboratory personnel.
- Previous courier or driving experience.
- Principles and practices of safe motor vehicle operation and
- Traffic laws, ordinances, and rules involved in motor vehicle
Keywords: TridentCare, San Leandro , Courier, Professions , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!