Systems Integration Rep
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit - -or follow us on - -and -. Position Summary: - This
position is responsible for:
- Selling the company's solutions including products, labor and
services. - -
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing positive customer
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for the
systems installation business. Duties And Responsibilities:
- Building long-term relationships with the contractors within
the assigned area of focus.
- Following construction bidding to ensure all applicable
projects are addressed utilizing the company tools (Dodge reports,
Dashboards, SFDC, etc.)
- Creating new market share by selling a broad range of products
and services to new customers.
- Utilizing approved marketing materials to demonstrate sales
presentations and proposals to prospective customers; assuring that
the customers understand the value proposition and positive
advantages of ADT's products and services over those of the
- Following up with prospects and bids in a timely manner.
- Independently establishing call plans and customer follow-up
strategies and tactics; consistently applying time and territory
- Through in-house training, networking, and research, maintain
an in-depth knowledge of ADT's complete line of products/services
and customers' needs.
- Conducting post installation follow-up by contacting the
customers, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer
satisfaction once the customer has been in service. Work
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Normal office/field environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines,
construction sites, and customers' facilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support business
requirements. Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills &
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, or three
(3) to five (5) years of professional experience in high volume
sales and a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of industry experience as a
successful sales representative.
- Must have consistently met or exceeded sales performance for
the past three (3) to five (5) years.
- Must demonstrate professional knowledge with an in depth
understanding of all or most of the following systems: fire
alarm/life-safety, intrusion alarm, access control, video
surveillance, nurse-call, plus low voltage systems in general,
installation, testing, inspection and maintenance.
- Keen understanding of the construction contracting
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer
relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer
confidence in ADT Security Services.
- Lead generation and organic pipeline, planning and
- Must have a technical aptitude and an understanding of drawings
- Exceptional customer service, thoroughness and
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and prospecting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the
ability to present to senior level executives within the customer
- Must have a driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Must be able to clear a drug screening. Preferred
Qualifications:(Skills and Certifications):
- NICET Level II or above certified in fire alarm systems.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to
handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10)
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately
twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ADT
Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do
our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee
feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save
lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent
working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, San Leandro , Systems Integration Rep, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!