We at ProDrivers are looking for you! A Class A
CDL Truck Driver out of the San Leandro Area!
We have a Monday-Friday schedule delivering Packaging
Do you have 12 mos of Class A CDL Driving experience AND
your Hazmat Endorsement?
Do you know how to drive a Manual Transmission?
Are you looking for a quality position with a company that believes
you are the top priority? We have the perfect job for
At ProDrivers, we know you are more than a
Ready to hit the road with local
routes and great money, in safe and clean
equipment? Then this is the job for you! Don’t miss the chance
to work for a company that treats its drivers right.
ProDrivers is NOW HIRING a Class A driver with 12 months
verifiable tractor trailer experience and a clean MVR.
Hourly pay $28 with a weekly earning potential of $1,120
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
Click “More Info” below for details!
Class A CDL Driver Job
- Class A CDL Driver Pay is $28/hourly ($1,120 -
- Class A CDL Driver Dispatched: San Leandro, CA
- Class A CDL Driver Equipment: Manual Tractor with 28’-48’
- Class A CDL Driver Shift: Mon-Fri start time 7am
- Class A CDL Driver will be delivering corrugated packaging
- Home Daily
Class A CDL Driver Requirements:
- 12 months of verifiable Class A CDL Truck driving experience in
the last 3 years.
- Class A CDL License and DOT Medical Card
- Manual Transmission Experience
- Acceptable MVR and Accident History.
- Good Work History
Class A CDL Driver Benefits:
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for driver and family
- IRA Options Available
Apply NOW and start your Future Driving Career with us at
ProDrivers TODAY! Let's get you started today! Once you apply for
the position the recruiting manager will be reaching out to you to
go over your application within 24 hours!