Java Microservices Developer
Company: NTT DATA
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Req ID: 107208
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Java Microservices Developer to join our
team in San Leandro, California (US-CA), United States (US).
- Hands-on experience in developing Java/J2ee, spring boot
- 7+ years Java Development experience
- 5+ years of experience in developing SOAP/REST services
utilizing industry standard frameworks.
- 5+ years Spring MVC
- 2+ years Spring Boot microservices.
- 2+ years writing Rules (drl files, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Drools or any Rules engine/writing.
- Hands-on experience with JBPM or other similar Orchestration
- Experience using Business Work Bench or similar tools
- Experience in leading a team of java developers
- Cloud experience like PCF is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in working with messaging technologies
like MQ/Kafka will be an advantage.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Developer, Java, Consulting, Cloud, Programmer, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, San Leandro , Java Microservices Developer, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!