Maintenance Supervisor - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: October 10, 2021
The Maintenance Supervisor provides leadership and executes
maintenance support with plant’s strategic and production
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for uptime and production
throughput by implementing proven professional maintenance and
reliability improvement processes.
- Maintain preventive/predictive maintenance programs (including
failure and root cause analysis).
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Service and repair equipment on a continual basis.
- Adhere to established maintenance schedules.
- Maintain safe work environment – Hold regular safety meetings
and ensure safety compliance.
- Select, supervise, and provide professional development to
- Ensure all equipment and building maintained and operational up
to company standards.
- Ensures responsive and proactive maintenance support to all
- Ensure service calls and machinery repairs are completed in a
- Assist and support mechanics with machine trouble shooting and
- Drives reduction of losses through breakdown analysis and other
appropriate continuous improvement tools.
- Maintains all parts acquisition activities.
- Maintain a compliant stockroom operation that provides repair
parts for critical process equipment as well as necessary
consumables for the plant.
- Manage labor within budget.
- Participates in and supports the safety program. (I.E.: weekly
safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of
lock-out/tag-out program and all other OSHA required
- Any other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – Technical or Engineering.
- Previous Lean, Six Sigma, 5S experience.
- Food and/or beverage experience.
- SAP or equivalent systems experience.
- Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory
requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- 2+ years manufacturing/operations maintenance experience.
- Flexibility to work any shift.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications.
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and able to work
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate,
timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing
- Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player
attitude and professional demeanor.
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Maintenance Supervisor - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!