Manager, Market Unit Field Service - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: October 10, 2021
This position leads a Customer Care Market Unit field service
organization with responsibility for providing equipment
installation and repair services for all customers with outlets
located within the Market Unit. This position is responsible
for leading a team that is responsible for meeting our customers’
expectations for equipment installation and service levels in
support of the achievement of the organization’s objectives for
share, volume and profit growth.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Coach and mentor team members to help them maximize
effectiveness and prepare them for possible future roles.
- General management, directly responsible for leadership of the
Market Unit(MU) field technician teams and the associated
management structure. Technician teams include reactive service,
bottle/can installations, and fountain installation.
- Collaborate cross functionally and indirectly lead support
teams to ensure alignment and effectiveness of support provided to
technician field teams. Primary support functions to include
dispatch, customer scheduling coordinators, training, parts and
equipment and performance management and capabilities
- Development and activation of technician and management
engagement initiatives; talent development, tech communications,
technical skill growth programs, rewards and recognition
- Serves as a member of the MU Leadership team. Responsible
for representing the Customer Care team (Field Service, Equipment
and Contact Center) within the MU in order to fully leverage the
Customer Care infrastructure to drive MU growth.
- Direct Customer interface. Participation in customer
meetings to evaluate service level delivery and represent field
- Parts management, equipment inventory management, and
- Diagnostics, mechanical repairs, customer finishing, and
quality control of all equipment assigned for customer
- Managing equipment KBIs
- Improving equipment turn-around times
- Protection of company assets as outlined by internal
- Manage 150+ positions with at least 90% of these positions
being technically skilled labor.
- Develop a departmental Business Plan and execute it against
annual Business Plan goals.
- Develop manpower and shift plans.
- Achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators as agreed to in
Annual Business Plan.
- Demand excellence in performance; set the bar high in terms of
results expected and seek to surpass it.
- Oversee employee evaluation and career development.
- Manage compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Equipment inventory supervision, parts inventory supervision,
and/or logistics experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all
- Strong Communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Physical Demands and Work
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Manager, Market Unit Field Service - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!