Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
- Design and develop high quality, high performance software in
accordance with industry best practices
- Support integration of your software into the relevant system
and wider vehicle/cloud ecosystem and validate performance
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on
testing, and user validation.
- Rigorously validate and verify the software functionality and
reliability from the individual unit to the complete system
- Develop software on a variety of hardware platforms ranging
from microcontrollers to high performance processors and cloud
- A passion for software development and a proven record of
turning great ideas into great products
- Extensive usage and a high degree of familiarity with C/C++ or
- User interface development experience on Android or iOS using
high level languages such as Flutter, Kotlin, React Native or
- Experience interfacing with common cloud platforms and related
- Automotive systems development.
- Mobile system development
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.