Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Software Quality and Validation team is currently seeking
a Senior Manager to be responsible for building and managing a
Systems Engineering team. This position requires an experienced
professional with a track record of successfully bringing new
features and solutions into a broad market.
- Build, lead, and scale a Systems Engineering team to provide
cross-functional technical leadership from product concept to mass
- Define an end to end/comprehensive software integration and
validation playbooks to drive execution
- Coordinate and manage driving requirements for feature
development and validation processes with cross-functional
- Drive the development of test plans ensuring complete coverage
and traceability of feature/system requirements
- Planning the test activities and increasing efficiency and
effectiveness across major subsystems in the vehicle
- Leadership skills in inspiring, driving, and executing results
through direct and cross-functional teams
- Autonomy to develop and upgrade talent as needed to ensure
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the direct development
teams as well as with the broader cross-functional organization and
senior management, to ensure that the technical plan is
successfully executed and that business segment objectives are
- B.S, M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
or a related field
- 8+ years experience in engineering management in a relevant
discipline with an emphasis on Software, Systems or Firmware
development in a high tech or automotive industry
- Building and managing large teams with a track record of
delivering consumer grade products successfully into mass
- Experience in Microcontrollers/CPUs/SoCs and strong background
in Software Development
- Prior experience managing Systems Engineering, Test and
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems
(Github, Jira, JAMA)
- Self Starter, attention to detail, and ability to work
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.