Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human
experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated
individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join
our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking
a Senior Firmware Engineer,
Battery Software. This position
requires an individual with a strong background in low-level
software development. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do
attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Work in a dynamic, cross-functional team to advance our
cutting-edge battery controls
- Contribute to our world-acclaimed battery product for
mass-market passenger vehicles and stationary energy storage
- Write production quality C code for real-time embedded
- Develop and take ownership of mission and safety-critical
features like charge control, thermal control, fault detection, and
diagnostics for battery and energy products
- Interface with hardware peripherals and implement serial
- Verify software using unit test and hardware-in-the-loop test
- Develop software tools to enable various software and hardware
- 5 years of excellent track record in embedded software
- Proficiency in C/C++, and python
- Expert software engineering fundamentals
- Experience in multi-core software development for
- Solid background in physics and electrical engineering
- Experience developing battery management systems
- Experience delivering customer-facing software
- Working knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Education Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, or other related fields, MS preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.