Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a Principal Data Engineer who is looking
for a challenge, enjoys thinking big and looking to make their mark
on an extremely fast growing company. If building large and
building fast, working with a young and very talented team of
engineers and collaborating with the brightest mind in the
Automotive industry is what you like, Lucid is the best to
- Lead Data Engineer and architect, to design, implement a highly
scalable system to ingest and process Petabytes of data per
- Design and develop applications for data pipeline and data
- Set processes and policies for data governance and data
- Architect and implement best practices of big data tools such
as Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Presto and Timeseries
- Lead and mentor junior Data and BI engineers.
- Set and define the standards and best practices in data
- Be the point of reference for solving a challenging technical
- Architect and implement Machine Learning Pipelines for
Data Science team.
- Bachelor or Masters in Software Engineering and Computer
- 8+ years of experience in design and development of large-scale
- 4+ years of software development experience in Scala or
- Experience in hands-on implementing new application with
- Expert in containerization, including Docker and
- Expert in tools such as Apache Spark, Apache Airflow,
- Proficient in Spark application development with Scala
- Expert in design and implement reliable, scalable, and
performant distributed systems and data pipelines
- Extensive programming and software engineering experience,
especially in Java, Scala or Python.
- Experience with running large-scale distributed computing
infrastructure such as load balancing, Zookeeper, Micro service
- Experienced in security and access management
- Experience with managing distributed databases like
Elasticsearch, Cassandra and Timeseries Databases.
- Experience with Columnar database such as Redshift, Vertica or
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.