Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Software Integration Engineering
Lead. You will help guide and define the integration of an
autonomous and assisted driving system and collaborate with key
stakeholders across the larger team.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
- As a member of the Lucid Motors Autonomous driving integration
team, you will work closely with engineers from various AD/ADAS
teams (e.g. Camera, Perception, Embedded) to understand the
interactions of the system as a whole and help define and implement
an integrated system design that is efficient and keeps safety,
efficiency and validation in mind. You will utilize best practices
to define system interactions and resolutions to any potential
- 2+ years of experience in systems integration or systems
engineering of large systems
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with diagnostics of automotive or similar
- Experience with Python or similar scripting tools
- Experience flashing and debugging embedded systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external
teams to coordinate and define intra-system communication, and
proactively identify and potential gaps in system testing and
- Experience with the integration of cameras or other sensors
into a larger system
- Ability to define a validation integration and testing plan and
roadmap for a complex system
- Use of Jira or similar software for issue and task
- Experience using Jenkins or similar tools for CI/CD/CT
- Consistent record of developing high quality systems with an
eye for simplicity
- Ability to lead a project or task to completion
- Experience in development vehicle software or safety critical
- Experience in development of Autonomous or Assisted driving
- Experience with Linux/embedded systems development
- Prior experience in automotive
- Experience with automotive protocols such as CAN, LIN and UDS
and related tools
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or
other related fields
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.