Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a technical program manager with a
proven track record of management skills and power electronics
background. The candidate should have strong organizational
capability and ability to command respect from the talented teams
he or she will help lead and coordinate. ?This candidate will have
proactive communication, so each individual team member remains
aware of the timing and delivery expectations placed upon them and
that critical issues are identified and brought to the attention of
- Lead and manage the detailed project plan of designs and
- Drive and track the progress of the program, and bridge
effective collaboration between team members
- Work closely with power electronics/powertrain engineers,
helping them understand the timeline and priority.
- Interact closely with all necessary domains, from engineering,
manufacturing, supply chain, sales/marketing, finance and
- Play a primary role in outsourcing activities including RFP and
SOW development, coordination of technical and performance
evaluation, negotiation of commercial and technical terms (in
support of supply chain) and the management of outsourced
- A minimum of 3 years of experience program/project managing
power electronics systems / product development programs. Ability
to hold team sync-ups that deliver measured project status
- A minimum of 8 years in power electronics system development
including hardware and software.
- A proven track record of bringing power electronics products
from the early development phase to production.
- Experience engaging, working and managing the output of
- Experience with best practices and tools for development of
- A strong ability to discern between lower and higher
- Learn very quickly with an aptitude for technical subjects
- Minimum – BS in the areas of engineering.
- Automotive powertrain experience
- Hands-on experience in power electronics design
- Experience in electronics DVP and DFM
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.