Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
Lucid’s CMF team is seeking a seasoned Sr Design Manager to
drive programs related to the interior and exterior of production
vehicles, future concepts, prototypes, and special projects. As we
enter our next phase of growth, this key role will lead design
programs and standards behind our best-in-class Premium EVs.
The successful candidate will navigate and thrive in our
cross-functional team, empower our Designers to deliver at their
highest potential, and ensure successful implementation for every
project. This position reports directly to the Director, CMF.
- Manage production realization.
- Lead design program management, ensuring design schedules are
accurate, realistic, and deadlines are met.
- Establish key timelines and work support budget allocation
- Work with Director to create holistic vision and connect with
Lucid DNA for new models
- Drive the full design and engineering efforts for
- Organize and Manage Design Reviews
- Work with Director in defining future strategies and strategic
- Fundamentally understand stakeholders and market requirements
and translate them into project deliverables.
- Work across disciplines and influence key partners across the
- Manage all aspects of technical planning to achieve approvals
of CMF from concept to production
- Manage, Mentor, and guide CMF designers throughout the
- Strong visual communication skills, CMF design with an
understanding of what is appealing to the global market in the
premium automotive space.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, and lead fellow
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Industrial,
transportation, CMF, or other Arts.
- Must have at least 15+ years of solid automotive experience and
3 years of management or leadership experience.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.