Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
The Passive Safety Crash & Sled
Test team is responsible for executing, analyzing and reporting on
crash and sled tests within required program timelines, primarily
focusing on vehicle development, regulatory certification, and
consumer crash testing. We seek a Vehicle Safety Technician to
work with the Test Engineer to prepare component level,
crash vehicles and vehicle bucks for testing.
- Support vehicle teardown events and support the analysis of
results from the testing.
- Work in a team-based environment to conduct sled tests
according to written and oral requests and procedures, while
ensuring a high level of quality and repeatability.
- Retrofit and rebuild test samples to match desired test
- Installation/removal of sled test fixtures.
- Installation/removal of critical crash components from test
- Measure and scan using a Coordinate Measurement Machine
- Document test-setup details and incidents found during setup
- Fabricate sled and component test fixtures as required for
- Organize, label, and store test samples and components.
- Operate and maintain a safe working environment for all
employees at all times.
- Wide variety of experience repairing and replacing components
on passenger vehicles. Electric Vehicle experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a wide variety of tools and shop
- Ability to fabricate steel and aluminum fixtures using a
variety of fabrication and machine shop equipment
- Ability to use computers effectively for communication and
reporting (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate effectively in all forms (verbal, calls,
- A go-getter attitude and the desire to do things right.
- Ability to maintain an organized and clean laboratory work
environment. Adhere to and enforce 5S standards.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and
- Maintain top level professional integrity and appearance as a
- An Associate Degree in Engineering or Automotive Technology
from an accredited institution or Automotive OEM Test Technician
Training and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel to domestic and
internationally test facilities.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.