Business Manager, Production - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: July 19, 2021
As a key member of the management team, the Business Manager,
Production must ensure compliance with all company policies and
procedures while using analytical skills to be a resource to the
Plant Manager, Finance Services Manager, and other plant support
management. The Business Manager, Production will provide
leadership, analysis and financial support to the Operational
teams. They will also ensure accurate and timely internal
administration and adherence to proper accounting and reporting
Position Responsibilities may include, but not
- Manage key financial operations of the company including
reporting, forecasting, invoicing and accounts payable/accounts
receivable and payroll.
- Manage the preparation and issue of invoices and purchase
- Manage payroll process in Kronos.
- Compile and prepare accurate and timely month-end
accounting reports and supporting schedules as needed.
- Prepare journal entries to ensure all business
transactions are recorded.
- Assist with the month-end close process and preparation
of monthly, and annual financial statements.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general
ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost
allocation analyses to provide financial insight into the
organization's plans and operating budgets.
- Analyze accounting and financial data and provide
recommendations to Management
- Manage, train, coach and develop administrative
- Ensure standard and consistent process in all facilities,
champion process improvement activities.
- Monitor, communicates and supports adherence to internal
control and consistent execution of standard business processes
within assigned facilities.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Physical Demands and Work
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to
the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of related experience and
1+ years of supervisory experience or High School Diploma with 7+
years of specific experience and 2+ years
of supervisory experience related field (Finance or
- Excellent communication skill.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically
- Proven people leadership skills.
- Travel – up to 25%.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Business Manager, Production - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!