Production Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: July 19, 2021
The Production Manager is responsible for leading Production
Teams and functional resources in daily activities to deliver
improved business results. This role is also
responsible to drive system wide improvements in Safety, Quality,
and Quality Systems across the site. The Production manager
will direct and coordinate the daily activities that will deliver
the right products, at the right time, to the right places as sales
requires. This person will develop a culture of mutual
respect and accountabilities that will foster front line ownership
of all activities and will be responsible to summarize all daily
efforts into an action oriented focus document. Additionally, the
Production Manager will be responsible to help build a Lean culture
focused on continuous improvement and using Lean tools to drive out
Waste – thus helping to improve the cost structure.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Lead and manage to ensure Safe, Quality production of products
for the Customer through ensuring all plant, legal and regulatory
practices and procedures are followed.
- Responsible to lead daily, weekly and/or monthly review
processes to track and reinforce progress vs action plans.
- Development of a maintenance centered organizational structure
that focuses on equipment uptime and operator feedback to maximize
a coordinated, involved team approach to manufacturing.
- Manage execution of daily management activities such as team
meetings, shift exchanges, daily direction-setting, visual
controls, status-at-a-glance boards, etc.
- Actively utilize Lean tools to drive process improvement
strategies in plant manufacturing operations. Lead
improvements for Making, Packing and Shipping (e.g., remove waste
from the system and improve efficiencies).
- Proactively work with other functional leaders across the
site(s) to create synergies and maintain effective
- Responsible for aspects of leading the staff including hiring,
coaching, managing performance and development planning.
- Actively work on building highly effective Production teams
through team building, clear communication cadence and provide
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business Administration
Required Skills and Experience:
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- High School Diploma/GED and commensurate management and
leadership work experience with progressive and expanding roles and
responsibilities in a beverage or food manufacturing
- 5 plus years of experience in a Consumer Products Manufacturing
- Knowledge of high speed packaging, chemical processing and
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management or supervisory
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through empowerment of
people, change management and performance management.
- Formal training and demonstrated ability to utilize technical
skills to find the root cause and solve equipment issues.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of packaging equipment and
- Proven experience leading and driving results improvement using
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations, ISO, HACCP and GMP
- Working knowledge of OSHA Safety regulations and
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of working within a union environment.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Production Manager - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!