Manufacturing Operations Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Responsible for day-to-day activities of directing, controlling
and coordinating all phases of the Plant to include but not limited
to production, maintenance, warehouse, inventory, quality, and
safety. Assumes Plant Director responsibilities in their
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Develop and execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting
national/regional/local objectives Including the development &
implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
- Identify, develop and implement capital expenditure projects to
enhance safety, quality and productivity.
- Motivate, direct, coach and develop a diverse, high performing
leadership team to meet established goals and build organizational
- Effectively translate plant goals and objectives to all levels
of the organization ensuring alignment on relevant performance
- Routinely review business results with plant personnel to
maximize supply chain performance.
- Foster an environment that supports an engaged safety
- Develop a culture that embraces the tenets of operational
- Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous
- Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrate behaviors needed for effective implementation of
- Ensure manufacturing processes are compliant with company
specifications and meet customer expectations.
- Satisfy the needs and service requirements of the internal and
- Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
- Represent the company and its interests in the community while
remaining environmentally responsible in all efforts.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 7+ years of management experience in hands-on operational roles
within an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer skills ,including Excel, Word, and MS
- Multiple function roles across manufacturing
- ISO or other management system experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work any shift and any day of the week
- Food and/or beverage experience
- Position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience leading distribution/delivery/Sales
- Multiple facility management
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Manufacturing Operations Manager - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!