Motor Vehicle Report Associate
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Motor Vehicle Registration and
Titling Associate for Lucid. This person will be responsible for
ensuring that Lucid can support Inside Sales and customer-facing
field Sales teams from the reservation process through deliveries
to the customers and acting as an extension of the DMV Operations
team located at Head Quarters.
- Coordinate with the Sales, Delivery and Order Operations teams
to ensure that all required documents pertaining to the vehicle
purchase are complete and accurate.
- Work closely with Systems teams to define business requirements
for Lucid’s systems, focusing heavily on process automation.
- Record information and ensure data quality in multiple
- Support the continued expansion of Lucid’s operations across
- Provide operational support to business partners for ad-hoc
- Process DMV registrations for Lucid’s internal fleet
- Support revenue recognition reviews on an ongoing basis
- Develop training material to support onboarding of new hires
and provide training to new hires.
- 3+ years of experience with ADOT, Dealership Title and
Registration, Dealership Business Office administration or
Dealership Finance Assistant.
- Demonstrated experience in processing Title and Registration,
Sales Contract Processing and other Sales and DMV documents for the
state of AZ.
- Passion for the customer experience, and an understanding of
how operational efficiencies impact said experience.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver major
initiatives, all while relentlessly prioritizing based on
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an
undefined, unestablished environment.
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in a high energy,
fast paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, San Leandro , Motor Vehicle Report Associate, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!