Building Maintenance Technician - RCCB
Company: Reyes Holdings
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure cleanliness through continuous monitoring and cleaning
- Empty and clean all trash barrels throughout the facility
- Wipe down walls quarterly
- Mop areas that cannot be reached with the scrubber
- Report any problems with cleaning equipment or out of stock
cleaning materials to Warehouse Supervisor
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor on assignments as requested
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0-2 years general facility maintenance.
- To apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but
uninvolved written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift and scrubber certification.
- General knowledge of OSHA requirements in a warehouse
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Holdings, San Leandro , Building Maintenance Technician - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!