Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development,
and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo
infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells
Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and
innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our
customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Enterprise Functions Technology Team provides technology to
the Enterprise-wide lines of businesses, functions and leaders.
Business alignment includes Enterprise Risk, Enterprise Finance,
Enterprise Data Management and Insights, Human Resources, Public
Affairs, Customer Excellence, Audit and Legal.
We're seeking a Sr. Solutions Software Engineer (Software Sr.
Engineer) to support the Customer Excellence enterprise function
formed in 2019 which enables a holistic view of critical customer
interaction points and partners across lines of business to
strengthen the experiences we provide to our customers.
Specifically, this group will identify and implement enhancements
defined by the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence business
group and constantly look for solutions to improve application
performance, stability and availability of end to end solution.
This is a mission critical function that will move the needle on
supporting our customers and team members, meet the expectations of
our regulators, and continue to transform the company.
A successful candidate will partner closely with leadership
within Customer Remediation, peers within Customer Excellence
Technology, Technology Architecture and multiple onshore and
offshore scrum teams to implement much needed efficiencies in this
space. Technology solutions engineered by this team as well as
integrated third party platforms will help power improved customer
and team member experiences.
As part of the team candidate will be accountable for multiple
projects at any given time, and will be expected to provide
technical guidance for a wide variety of systems/solutions. Project
work requires the ability to execute well across the entire
development life cycle and within each of the application layers:
presentation, business logic, and data. This position participates
in all stages of the application development life cycle and will
work with Scrum teams to provide application design, development,
testing and production support utilizing a thorough understanding
of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Architect and design supportable technical solutions for
complex business requirements.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications for complex computer platforms and
- Develop customizations for projects and production
- Develop strong relationships with end users to effectively
troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Provide support and maintenance of existing customizations and
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience leading the requirement design process
with both technical and business partners
- 5+ years of experience leading technical development teams
- 7+ years of computer application development experience
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Relational Database
Management Systems (RDBMS) such a SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- 5+ years of web development experience using all versions of
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Knowledge and understanding of Pega
- Experience designing and developing business intelligence or
data analytics applications using tools such as Tableau by
integrating with Apache Spark
- Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend
solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain
effective working relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact
analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with the CI/CD and DevOps tools : GitHub, uDeploy,
Jenkins, Eclipse, Sonar, BlackDuck, Aritfactory etc.
- Experience building microservices based on event driven
architecture and domain driven design
CA-San Leandro: 794 Davis St - San Leandro, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.