AccentCare is actively seeking talented, compassionate LVNs to
help care for patients in the comfort of their own home. While
Making a Difference on the front line of healthcare, it is
AccentCare's commitment to provide the highest standards of safety
equipment and training to keep you safe!
Help slow the spread of COVID - Work with patients AT home. Join
our Team and support social distancing while you work.
- Shifts available: Saturday 8:30a-6:30p, Mon/Wed/Fri 7a-5p
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every
Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Reports to: Director Patient Care Services
SIGN BONUS Available- $1000 for part time and $3000 for full
Home healthcare nurses provide continuous nursing care to
patients in medically fragile conditions. At AccentCare, our nurses
spend quality 1:1 time building a relationship with each of their
patients. We are committed to service and quality that shows in our
compassion and in positive patient outcomes.
As an LVN you will:
- Provide nursing shift care in accordance with the written plan
of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that
authorize and direct changes
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to
maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with
sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a
manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and
the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and
supervision of a registered nurse.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- One (1) year LVN or RN experience (must be paid nursing
Bonus Info: $500 after 30 days of employment and another $500
after 90 days of employment. Employee (LVN) must work an average of
24 or more hours during that timeframe). *Must have 1 year of LVN
experience to qualify for sign on bonus.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We are very excited
to speak with you. Please feel free to call the office at (925)
The future of healthcare starts with you!