Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Froster ensures that cakes of the
highest quality are consistently created for our guests and
contributes to superior service by meeting production demands.
Following a strict proprietary recipe, NbC cake-frosting methods
and food safety standards, the Froster makes our signature frosting
and utilizes standardized application techniques to frost all of
our delicious cakes. The Froster embodies NbC core values and
demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence and efficiency in
- Follows NbC proprietary frosting recipe and application methods
with precision and achieves productivity goals.
- Effectively utilizes measuring instruments, commercial-grade or
handheld mixer and pastry bag to frost cakes.
- Prioritizes cake pre-orders according to schedule and frosts
cakes for walk-in guest orders accordingly.
- Ensures an adequate supply of samples and frosted cakes are
available for guests in the bakery display case and maintains
appropriate frosting and frosted cake par levels.
- Adheres to the proper packaging, labeling, and storage of
frosted cakes as well as product rotation standards, and maintains
frosting and refrigeration logs.
- Monitors inventory of frosting supplies and notifies management
when replenishment is required.
- Evaluates baked and frosted cakes to ensure NbC standards are
met and informs management of any quality control issues.
- Cleans, sanitizes and restocks workstation, ensure frosting
supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift, and washes
any equipment in the absence of the Dishwasher/Utility
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality
Core Values and Competencies:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience in an operational support role at a bakery or
restaurant or in a food service environment is a plus.
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including
early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, based on changing
Join Our Growing Family
From "Happy Birthday" to "Just Because," Nothing Bundt Cakes is
committed to bringing joy to our guests and our communities and
helping make every celebration sweeter! Each bakery offers a warm
and welcoming work environment with team members who embody this
joy-filled brand and possess a Servant's Heart, the Spirit of a
Champion and the ability to make Genuine Connections.
With more than 390 bakery locations in 40+ U.S states and in
Canada, there's plenty of opportunity to join our family!
Click here to learn more about Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location
are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees
of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries
about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator
and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise
owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local,
state and federal law.
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes, San Leandro , Froster, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!