Program Assistant - James Baldwin Academy
Company: Seneca Center
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Seneca is hiring a Program Assistant to be the primary point of
contact within the school. As our Program Assistant you will be
instrumental in maintaining reception duties, holding scheduling
and documentation responsibilities at Seneca's James Baldwin
Academy. James Baldwin Academy is a non-public school that provides
mental health services to students from 6 to 12 grade, promoting
the social, emotional, behavioral and intellectual development of
each student. As our Program Assistant you will utilize a high
level of analytical, computer, and communication skills to support
our amazing students and team. Ready to make a difference in the
community? Join our team and apply today!
"You have the opportunity to work with a great team of staff
that have a variety of skills and knowledge. The environment is
fast paced but not stressful due to the attitude and energy brought
forth by the team. You get to wear a bunch of different hats.
You're not just supporting staff, you're getting to work with a
multitude of systems."- Seneca Employee
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing
traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding
mental health, community based, and educational services. We are
committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages
people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in
conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in
order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we
- Coordinate meetings with inter- and intra-agency partners
- Maintain education files
- Maintain SEIS access for Teachers and Therapists
- Manage transcripts
- Maintain schedules for Principal and Psychiatrist
- Front desk coverage as needed
- Coordinate school-wide assessments
- Plan and execute events
- Support with compliance and accreditation reviews
- Work closely with the admin team
- Coordinate projects as directed by Principal
- Assist in general functions of the program
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid California driver's license and insurance
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other mandatory
State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Starting at $20.25 per hour.
- 10% salary increase upon passing Spanish language proficiency
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a
generous salary increase each year.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid
premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off and 11 paid holidays.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional
Keywords: Seneca Center, San Leandro , Program Assistant - James Baldwin Academy, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!