KFC TEAM MEMBER 226- 2187 MERCED ST.
Company: KFC North Bay
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: June 6, 2021
KFC TEAM MEMBER 226 -2187
MERCED ST., SAN LEANDRO
- Are you the happiest when you are helping others?
- Do others count on you because you are dependable and always
show up to work?
- Are you competitive? Do you love to win?
- Do you work harder than anyone you know?
- Are you someone who has a place for everything and everything
in its place?
- Do other people consistently pick you to be on their team
because you are a great team player?
- If you can answer YES to these questions, we may have the
perfect role for you as a Team Member in our restaurant.
You are the face of our restaurant! You are the first person our
customers see when they walk in the door or pull up to the
drive-thru window. You are the friendly voice that greets them. You
have the most important job in the company you serve our customers!
You prepare our world famous food every day. Each customer is
someone's mother or brother or son or aunt and you have the
opportunity to make his or her day. You have high standards. You
would never serve a product to a customer that you would not serve
to your family or best friend. You are the reason our customers
return again and again. By serving hot and fresh food, delivering
friendly service, and keeping the restaurant clean, you leave a
positive impression on the experiences of other people. This is
what gives meaning to our team members, and what we hope gives
meaning to you.
Key Responsibilities (what our Team Members do):
- Needs little guidance in solving problems
- Trains on their core position and keeps up to date on their
- Works hard to achieve goals
- Demonstrates positive energy at all the times
- Works to create a great atmosphere within the restaurant
- Cooperates with fellow team members by helping others when they
- Believes in all people by treating others fairly and with
- Recognizes others for a job well done
- Demonstrates positive energy at all times
- Organized, detailed and enjoys following standards and
- Greets each customer with a smile
- Creates a winning experience for every customer
- Knows the restaurant and shift goals, and works to achieve them
- Follows food and safety procedures, and reports any issues to
the Manager on Duty and/or Restaurant General Manager
- Arrive at work on time
- Flexible scheduling
- Follows procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment
(including fryers, ovens,etc.)
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs and carry up to 30 feet
- Able to push/pull up to 90 lbs up to 30 feet
- Able to stand and walk for a majority of work shift
- Follows restaurant cash handling safety and security
- Adheres to restaurant and City/State/United States safety
- Knowledge of and compliance with restaurant's Human Resources
policies and processes
We offer our Team Members:
- A mission to provide a caring culture of service, success, and
- A promote-from-within culture with the potential for personal
growth and professional opportunity
- A chance to work with those who appreciate and reward high
Equal Opportunity Employer.
KFC, AW, Taco Bell, Long John Silvers, Colonel Sanders, Cook,
Cashier, Team Member, Food Service, Customer Service Worker,
Excellent Place to Work, Scholarships, Part time jobs, Training,
Great Business, on the Job Training.
Keywords: KFC North Bay, San Leandro , KFC TEAM MEMBER 226- 2187 MERCED ST., Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!