Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development,
and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo
infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells
Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and
innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our
customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology (CSBBT) is a
customer-focused organization that delivers the next generation of
payments capabilities; advances digital offerings; enables
innovation to develop new customer experiences and products; and
enhances digital channels, branches, contact centers, and ATM
CSBBT is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Software
Sr Engineer position. They will be responsible for hands-on
application development and maintenance, technology strategy and
will bring innovative yet practical ideas to the organization. The
Software Engineer will communicate ideas to all levels for support,
adoption and implementation. They will apply core development
principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
In addition, the Software Engineer will multi-task in a
fast-paced team-oriented environment while developing and
implementing RESTful services as a full stack developer in an OLTP
environment. They will be leveraging advanced knowledge and
experience with Front-end Technologies (Angular/React) and relevant
Foundry or Kubernetes like environment.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop, direct, and assist in the preparation of moderately
complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of
new and currently used applications.
- Play a technical SME role and participate in code reviews,
design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from
- Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across
project and BAU activities
- Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication
and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any
remediations as needed
- Collaborate with the engineering team counterparts to analyze,
investigate and resolve open issues. Also, provide technical
expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution
This position is NOT ELIGIBLE for relocation assistance.
Prospective candidates should reside in and/or around the target
site location or be able to commute to the site for employment.
This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive compensation
package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO
program and many other benefits. For additional benefit information
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of web development experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 1+ year of Kubernetes experience
- 4+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 2+ years of Splunk experience
- 2+years of Mongo DB experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ years experience working with React js with Redux
- 4+ years experience working in Agile teams
- 4+ years experience in using GitHub, Jenkins, Udeploy
- Experience using Postman for automation testing
- Ability to work independently; ability to organize, prioritize,
and complete multiple tasks in a high paced environment
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour
a week schedule.
CA-San Leandro: Min: $130,200 Mid: $186,000
CA-San Leandro: 794 Davis St - San Leandro, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.