Warehouse Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Manages all warehouse activities. Manages the warehouse ensuring
the receipt, coordination and safety of goods coming through a
warehouse. Also ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on
time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Manage all warehouse activities including daily operations,
facility and grounds maintenance, budgeting, compliance.
- Train, mentor and develop supervisors and other department
- Successfully manages warehouse projects / initiatives and
achieve desired results / objectives and high client satisfaction
within budget and schedule.
- Tracks productivity to meet company’s requirements and
maximizes operational efficiency.
- Trains warehouse team, ensuring completion and proper execution
of work procedures, including employee development and performance
- Position must pass a post offer drug test and background
- Any other projects or duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of computer software and warehouse management
Required Skills and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 + years warehouse management experience
- Background in warehousing, preferably in beverage distribution
including vehicle loading and inventory forecasting.
- Client management experience with internal/external
responsibility for developing and maintaining client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Demands and Work Environment:
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Warehouse Manager - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!