Manufacturing Team Member - Sanitation
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: May 31, 2021
MANUFACTURING TEAM MEMBER - SANITATION
You take pride in knowing that our manufacturing production
lines are clean and sanitized. Your attention to detail could
receive a standing ovation. You care deeply about completing your
jobs accurately and exceeding expectations with minimal supervision
while working on the second shift. Does this sound like you? Are
you our new sanitation team member?
You and the sanitation team make sure that our food
manufacturing surfaces are cleaned, sanitized, and ready for use in
production. It's all about maintaining a clean environment around
the lines and ensuring that we have spot-on records for our
This is not a janitorial role; instead, it's a crucial role to
allow Torani to continue to meet our high food safety and quality
standards that our customers expect. Come join our growing company
and be a part of our fun and engaging team.
SUCCESS FACTORS (12-18 months):
- Sanitation: Meticulously follows all sanitation procedures
knowing the importance of cleanliness in a food manufacturing
environment. Understands and realizes the importance of their role
in the Food Safety Plan. Always ready to help out and work weekends
- Communication: Effectively and efficiently ensures that others
are made aware of pertinent information verbally and in writing.
All records and sanitation logs are accurate and legible.
Passionate about keeping everyone "in the loop".
- Food Safety Audits: Works closely with internal teams to fill
any gaps and make sure we pass all audits with flying colors.
Ability to explain their role and responsibilities to the Food
Safety plan to the auditors.
- Safety: Maintains a safe and enjoyable work environment with
zero safety incidents. All sanitation chemicals are safely stored
and ready used as intended. Looks at work through a lens of safety
and cares about the safety of fellow team members as well.
- Have Fun!
Minimum Qualifications & Core Competencies:
- Experience working in a food or beverage manufacturing
- Ability to work M-F 5p-1:30am
- Ability to work different hours and on weekends as needed
- Eligible to work in US without sponsorship
- Lives in SF Bay area, or willing to relocate at own
- Reads, writes, and verbally communicates in English
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Ability to balance and prioritize work load
- Team Player
Keywords: Torani, San Leandro , Manufacturing Team Member - Sanitation, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!