Company: iHealth Labs
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: May 31, 2021
We're seeking a passionate Clinical Assistant to join our
Unified Care team with both technical and clinical roles to develop
an innovative, team-based chronic disease management program. You
will utilize iHealth devices and Unified Care platform to help
manage patients with chronic conditions on-site and online with
other clinical team members.
Under general supervision in a fast-paced Primary Care clinic
setting, the Senior Clinical Assistant will assist with direct
patient care as dictated by established protocol and coordinate the
team to achieve team goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role requires you to be tech-savvy, and you must be
comfortable with working with our internal messaging (Google
Hangout, Zoom, Google spreadsheet, pdf, printers, etc. ). Also
requires you to be patient and able to explain technology to a
non-tech savvy population. You will be responsible for teaching our
elderly patients on how the mobile app and medical device works, as
well as helping them with troubleshooting with any tech
- Communicate well with teammates, providers and staff in
- Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks;
checks in patients, assists in obtaining patient histories, takes
vital signs, prepares charts, and assists with medical
- Maintains accurate documentation in electronic health
- Performs routine specialized procedures, such as setting up the
iHealth products for the patients under established protocols.
- Obtains pertinent labs and other tests as needed by the
- Manages clinic inventories and medical supplies.
- Educates and advises patients on specific medical issues within
established parameters to include obtaining prescription
- Directs patient flow following provider schedules/patient
- Maintains assigned examination rooms.
- Coordinates routine office activities and administrative
functions to support clinic activities.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control
Keywords: iHealth Labs, San Leandro , Clinical Assistant, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!