NOW HIRING FORKLIFT OPERATORS!
- Responsible for loading and unloading containers.
- Will be processing inbound/outbound product from the
- Repetitive heavy lifting, up to 50lbs
- Must have experience with sit down or stand up forklift, will
be loading/unloading the pallets to and from the trucks .
- Will assist with inventory control and order picking.
- Talking, hearing and using hands to operate computer
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and
the ability to adjust focus
- Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard
warehouse, load*, unload*, pulling orders, lifting, warehouse,
material handler*, heavy lifting, inventory control
Top Skills Details:
warehouse, order pulling*, order picking*
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- At least 6 months of warehouse/loading/unloading
Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual with Spanish/English
- Plus forklift experience
- If you have food production experience it is preferred but not
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.