SC MANAGER II
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in
the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us
the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we
support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a
commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond
just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves
a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to
you, take the first step forward and explore a career with
The Sales Service Center Manager
II is responsible for increasing product sales within
assigned store coverage area in order to achieve company
objectives. Develops and retains effective working relationships
with customers to achieve and exceed sales goals, maximize market
penetration and margin potential. Manages store operations and
personnel to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Achieves revenue, budget and other business objectives for each
- Develops business relationships with key customer within the
store coverage area.
- Clearly defines goals and objectives for SSC personnel to
measure performance and communicate these objectives to the staff
on a regular basis.
- Provides leadership and direction in the pursuit of store
objectives with employees.
- Communicates and works closely with customer to maximize market
penetration and margin potential.
- Develops and implements strategic plans to accommodate
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price
schedules, and discount rates.
- Advises customer on product selection, pricing and sales volume
and continues to build customer relations.
- Meets with key customers to negotiate and close deals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of SSC to conform to
- Analyzes sales reports showing sales volume, profit loss (EVA)
and margins utilizing the “on Demand” reporting process.
- Ensures prudent credit transactions and manages account
- Participates in the planning process by providing accurate,
achievable sales forecasts.
- Aligns achievements with corporate goals, standards and
- Communicates the safety program goals and expectations and
ensures associates are properly trained in the Safety program.
- Trains, leads and develops associates in areas of customer
service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office
administration, truck management, and system processes.
- Cross trains on all areas of SSC operations; customer service,
warehouse, and office administration duties. Assists where
necessary. Recruits, hires and manages SSC staff associates.
Includes daily support and direction, as well as, on-going
performance management and development.
- Ensures compliance with Human Resource policies including,
hiring, firing, performance management, and DOT compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and
growth. Examples include: Company Match on
401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military,
veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are
strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace
and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk, San Leandro , SC MANAGER II, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!