Merchandising Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Increases and maintains total supply chain efficiencies for the
Merchandiser department, and its suppliers, by managing a team of
front line employees to merchandise a diverse portfolio of products
to key retail accounts.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Insures the merchandiser department employees receive clear
direction and proper training utilizing the Company’s training
- Insures Merchandiser Supervisors mentors and develops team to
ensure proper execution of work procedures.
- Manages projects / initiatives and achieves desired results /
objectives and high client satisfaction within budget and
- Tracks productivity to meet company’s requirements and maximize
- Maintain two way communications with Sales and Operations teams
on monthly basis to identify executions needs and Gap time
- Position must pass a post offer drug test and background
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Conduct timely annual and probationary performance evaluations
on all assigned staff members.
- Recognize, document and addresses performance issues of
- Establish a strong business relationship with customers.
- Complete special projects as directed by VP in a timely and
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Required Skills and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 + years management experience.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- Client management experience with internal/external
responsibility for developing and maintaining client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Physical Demands and Work
Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to
such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Merchandising Manager - RCCB, Other , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!