IHT Recruiting Specialist
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Job SummaryWe are currently hiring an in-house temporary
employee as a Recruiting Specialist for our San Leandro team, and
our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and
our community. You will provide outstanding customer service and
will provide general information to visitors and candidates in
person and via phone at an assigned branch or customer
worksite.Essential DutiesYour Day-to-Day Leadership includes
Activities such as these:
- Serve as the first point of contact for candidates and
employees by greeting visitors and answering questions.
- Schedule application and interview appointments.
- Triage concerns and direct them to the correct team member for
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Contribute to the candidate pool by assisting in the recruiting
process.CompetenciesCompetencies we value for this role include
outstanding customer service, ethical conduct, thoroughness,
detail-oriented, good written and oral communication skills, strong
time management skills, customer-service orientation, good skills
in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and
PowerPoint), proven strong organizational skills, and an ability to
effectively prioritize in a multi-task environment. We also desire
1 year of similar experience in customer service.CultureThe
Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a
Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company - one of the largest staffing
firms in the world. As an active contributor to the company,
professional development and career advancement opportunities will
be within your grasp!
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading
recognition, such as ClearlyRated's 2021 Best of Staffing Client
Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. An equitable,
inclusive, and diverse work environment are critical to the
mission, vision and values of our company. We strive to foster
authentic belonging for all the lives we touch. We are committed to
supporting the diversity of each of our employees, and celebrating
the inclusion of all types of thought, differences, and voices. We
celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote
creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the
better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with
respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are
challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the
tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry
- Excellent benefits. Our team's health and life balance are
important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge
benefits, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and
commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to
be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security - with over 50 years in the business and
a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited
opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at Required LanguageStaffmark and our
parent company, Staffmark Group, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer offering employment without regard for race, color,
religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status,
age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, or other legally protected categories.
Keywords: Staffmark, San Leandro , IHT Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...