Radiology Tech Days
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job title: Radiology Tech
Location: San Leandro, CA
Duration: 3 months
Shift/Schedule: Days w/EOW and holiday
- Must have BLS certification (Must be through the American Heart
- Must have CA Radiology License
- Must have their RD ARRT certification, preferred to also have
their CT ARRT certification
- Potential on-call, shifts vary.
- Administers roentgen rays and radioactive substances to
- Operates X-ray equipment, develops file, prepares patient's
room, equipment, supplies and medications.
- Provides patient services using imaging modalities.
- Follows prescribed techniques in administering general and
- Adjusts equipment; determines proper voltage, current and
desired exposure time; arranges immobilization and support devices
to obtain position of patient; adjusts lead shield; and selects
- Determines technique for ionizing radiation during radiologic
- Prepares barium preparation and other chemical mixtures for
- Observes patient and machine during procedure and reports
unusual occurrences and records patient's condition.
- Develops film in accordance with photographic
- Cleans and disinfects X-ray room and equipment.
- Prepares patient for X-ray: explains procedures, transfers
patient to table, positions patient and assists patient at end of
- Explains exam and equipment to patient and/or family.
- Maintains stock supplies and performs general office duties;
- Takes mobile X-ray unit to patient's room.
- Inspects emergency trays and writes weekly reports.
- Transports patient.
- Maintains radiographic technique charts.
- Provides formal and informal education based on identified
needs for staff/peers.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, San Leandro , Radiology Tech Days, Healthcare , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...