PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - OPPC
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Our Company:PharMericaOverview:Pharmacy Technician License Fees:
We've Got You Covered!New hires and current employees are eligible
for reimbursment for license fees as required.
*Pharmacy Technician License required*
OnePoint Patient Care is one of the pioneers in the hospice
industry. Specializing in providing hospice pharmacy services since
the Medicare benefit started in the 1980s, OnePoint Patient Care
has grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the
country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is
unsurpassed in the industry.
Shift: 10am-6pm on weekdays and 10 and-4pm on weekends.
DailyPayFlexible schedulesCompetitive payShift differentialHealth,
dental, vision and life insurance benefitsCompany paid STD and
LTDTuition AssistanceEmployee Discount Program401kPaid-time
offTuition reimbursementNon-retail/Closed-door environment
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer
service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals,
rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other
specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service
excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply
- Fills prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of
Pharmacy, packaging medications for dispensing and for delivery,
meeting the accuracy and productivity standards of the
- Provide high level of customer service by answering pharmacy
phones and responding promptly to the requests of colleagues,
patients, nurses, physicians, and hospice personnel.
- Contribute to the efficient workflow of the pharmacy by
maintaining a high productivity level and an error-free work
- Maintain the orderliness of the pharmacy by keeping pharmacy
countertops and drug bay shelves tidy and organized.
- Enter, access, and verify the accuracy of data in the pharmacy
- Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or
- Participates in the periodic inventory of the pharmacy
- May check in drugs and supplies, stock shelves and remove
out-of-date items from the inventory
- Communicates with internal and external customers in a pleasant
and professional manner
- Assists in the training of new employees
- Performs other tasks as assignedQualifications:
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to operate a computer; ability to recognize and
- Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, effective oral
- Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the State
Board (Certification is preferable).About our Line of Business:
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value
beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy
services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled
nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care
organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy
companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development,
exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for
advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more
information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: PharMerica, San Leandro , PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - OPPC, Healthcare , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!