Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Stanford Medicine
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Stanford University is seeking an Assistant Clinical Research
Coordinator to p erform administrative support duties related to
the collection of clinical data and/or the coordination of clinical
studies. Work under supervision of the principal investigator
and/or study coordinator/supervisor. Duties include:
- Schedule and/or call subjects for appointments; contact
participants with reminders or other requirements.
- Prepare, distribute, and process questionnaires.
- Perform clerical duties in the preparation of regulatory
documents. Maintain all forms and documents, including consent
forms and master subject logs. File all appropriate
- Assist with the screening, recruiting, and obtaining consent of
study participants. Review medical records and/or perform telephone
or in-person interviews to gather data, as needed.
- Administer standard study questionnaires and tests, score test
measurements and questionnaires, and code data for computer entry.
Perform quantitative review of forms, tests, and other measurements
for completeness and accuracy.
- Extract data from source documents for research studies as
directed. Collect data and complete case report forms.
- Perform basic measurements and tests on patients according to
protocol, such as obtaining vital signs and performing phlebotomy
and EKG, after appropriate training/certification. Collect study
specimens according to protocol.
- Prepare, process, and ship specimens/samples accurately under
- Order and maintain equipment and supplies.
- Process study compensation payments and thank you letters to
subjects upon completion of trial activities. Assist with
post-study activities, as needed. * - Other duties may also be
assigned EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED): Four year college
degree and one year of relevant experience or an equivalent
combination of experience, education, and training. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED): General knowledge of medical
terminology. CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES: None PHYSICAL
- Frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use fine
- Occasionally sit, reach above shoulders, perform desk based
computer tasks, use a telephone and write by hand, lift, carry,
push, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Rarely kneel, crawl, climb ladders, grasp forcefully, sort and
file paperwork or parts, rarely lift, carry, push, and pull objects
that weigh 40 pounds or more. * - Consistent with its obligations
under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation
to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to
perform the essential functions of his or her job. WORKING
- Position may at times require the employee to work with or be
in areas where hazardous materials and/or exposure to chemicals,
blood, body fluid or tissues and risk of exposure to contagious
diseases and infections.
- May require extended or unusual work hours based on research
requirements and business needs. WORK STANDARDS:
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well
with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal
responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns;
uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable
University policies and procedures, including but not limited to
the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's
Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu . Additional
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4921
- Employee Status: Regular
- Pay Grade: E
- Department URL: http://dermatology.stanford.edu
- Requisition ID: 90529 As an organization that receives federal
funding, Stanford University has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement
that will apply to all university employees, including those
working remotely in the United States and applicable
subcontractors. To learn more about COVID policies and guidelines
for Stanford University Staff, please visit
Keywords: Stanford Medicine, San Leandro , Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!