Marketing Manager, International
Company: Ariat International
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: September 12, 2023
About the RoleWe are seeking a self-motivated International
Marketing Manager to lead Ariats global marketing efforts with
vision and purpose. As a key member of the Brand Team, the
International Marketing Manager must have a strong foundation in
brand marketing and communications to global regions. Ariats
regional businesses are a combination of subsidiaries,
distributors, agents and retailers in different markets. This role
will focus on cohesion between Ariat headquarters and our global
regions.This individual will lead marketing communication to the
regions, driving Ariat brand awareness while aggregating regional
feedback and communicating needs to central team members.
Responsibilities include overseeing brand consistency, approving
third party activities and implementing best practices from the US
across the global markets as appropriate. This role is a
combination of both strategy and tactics leveraging internal
education and consultative roles both to and from regions.This
position reports to the Sr. Director of Omni-channel Brand
Marketing. This will be a highly cross-functional role, partnering
with brand managers, creative, analytics, external agencies, and
other internal partners to build brand presence in long term and
emerging markets. This role will have significant interface with
Ariats Marketing leadership.Youll Make a Difference By
- Owning communication from central brand to regions, providing
insight into brand objectives, executional strategy and media
- Creating tandem marketing strategies with Regional VPs to
elevate the brand and drive the business across all channels.
- Gathering information from regions, building understanding of
regional needs, gaps and opportunities to improve go-to-market
(GTM) plans and strategy.
- Establishing and updating brand guidelines. Review and approve
all global creative and budgets.
- Partnering with brand managers to understand key campaign
goals, audiences and creative. Make recommendations to regional
partners for local executions.
- Partnering closely with digital marketing team to understand
brand awareness & traffic driving strategies including social
platforms, and conventional channels. Make recommendations to
regional partners for local executions.
- Leading regular calls with regional marketing directors and
teams to ensure seamless communication, addressing needs, and
ensuring visibility of successes & opportunities.
- Aggregating and delivering weekly international business
updates to the senior leadership team.
- Creating compelling global consumer experiences.
- Continuously building your global understanding and evaluating
data to guide decisions.
- Keeping up to date on the evolving digital media landscape,
including platform updates, marketing trends, competitor activity
and best practices to maximize brand exposure in external
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience working on a global
team or managing global communications.
- Experience in footwear or apparel business is a plus. Exposure
to equestrian, western, outdoor or work channels is a strong
- Understanding of key media channels including paid social,
video, TV, radio and more.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Must be a strong communicator who is able to effectively
communicate across potential language barriers and international
regions. Multiple language (especially Spanish or Chinese) ability
is a plus.
- Rigorously detail oriented and very strong project management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and track/manage
multiple projects at a time.
- Highly driven and curious with a positive, team-oriented
attitude and learning mindset.About AriatAriat is an innovative,
outdoor global brand with roots in equestrian performance. We
develop high-quality footwear and apparel for riders, ranchers,
workers, and outdoorsmen who care about performance, quality,
comfort, and style.The salary range for this position is $110,000 -
$120,000 per year.The salary is determined by the education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant,
internal equity, and alignment with market data for geographic
locations. Ariat in good faith believes that this posted
compensation range is accurate for this role at this location at
the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the
future.Ariats holistic benefits package for full-time team members
includes (but is not limited to):
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Expanded wellness and mental health benefits
- Paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and paid volunteer
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus incentive plans
- Team member discount on Ariat merchandiseNote: Availability of
benefits may be subject to location & employment type and may have
certain eligibility requirements. Ariat reserves the right to alter
these benefits in whole or in part at any time without advance
Keywords: Ariat International, San Leandro , Marketing Manager, International, Executive , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!