Project Manager - Capital Programs - RH (open to any CA location)
Company: Reyes Holdings
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Pay Range: $85,000 - $106,252
The compensation range reflects the Company's reasonable
expectation at the time of posting. We consider a number of factors
when making individual compensation decisions including, but not
limited to, skill sets, experience and training, and other business
needs. This role may also be eligible to participate in a
discretionary incentive program, subject to the rule governing the
program.Position Summary:The Project Manager - Capital Programs
will provide leadership to the capital management, construction,
design, and maintenance of all assigned company facilities. This
role will support the Director of Construction & Asset Management
to ensure project goals for safety, quality, schedule,
sustainability and budget are achieved.We are dedicated to being a
global leader in food and beverage distribution by delivering
unmatched value for our customers while creating an outstanding
work environment for our employees. We offer competitive benefits,
career growth opportunities and an engaging work environment for
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develop annual capital and R&M budgets.
- Conduct in-person facility assessments to observe site
conditions, ensure routine maintenance on building systems, and
evaluate adherence to safety standards.
- Devise and prioritize a capital improvement plan for the
calendar year, in addition to a five-year forecasted capital
- Monitor and analyze project operations and financials on an
ongoing basis to ensure project milestones and budget are met.
- Recommend cost-saving solutions to ensure efficient use of
- Champion the project and facility management process for
assigned capital expenditure projects.
- Work with project constituents to define project needs and
- Develop scopes of work and requests for proposals.
- Solicit and evaluate vendor proposals.
- Review and evaluate project schedule, contract compliance, and
- Coordinate project completion and turnover with vendors and
- Audit process for compliance with procedures and for
opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate Company's Environment, Health, and Safety programs
as related to facilities including all Local, State and Federal
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction
Management, or related discipline and 3-5 years of prior project
management experience, overseeing major building design and
construction, OR High School Diploma and 7+ years of the above
stated experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel as required (up to 50%).
- Knowledge of general construction best practices including OSHA
requirements, building codes, and environmental compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Project.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Foodservice / Distribution experience preferred.
- Design-Build Project Management on greenfield projects over
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to
such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Holdings, San Leandro , Project Manager - Capital Programs - RH (open to any CA location), Executive , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!