Security Project Manager
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: September 20, 2022
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and
organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon
ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of
critical commercial environments, retail location, educational
campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across
the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety
systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and
technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by
excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that
our people are the difference - for our organization, the customers
we serve and the communities we protect. When you're a part of ADT
Commercial, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit or follow us on LinkedIn and
- Will be responsible for the management of large, complex and
enterprise sized projects for current and/or future installations
of Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, Security, CCTV, Banking, Nurse Call,
Card Access and/or other specialty systems as assigned.
- Oversee project progression from inception to completion
including design, permits, material delivery, labor planning, field
installation, etc. Attend job progress meetings as
- Manage project documentation including RFIs, letters of
transmittals, permits, change orders, final closeout requirements,
- Effectively communicate project progress and financial status
of projects. Resolve project issues with minimal need for
- Analysis and preparation of complex billings, including
detailed schedule values, within project scope to maintain a
positive cash flow.
- Recognize and develop Change Orders. Provide in-house
estimating and proposals as needed.
- Proactive in recognizing and managing risks and develop
- Ensure the safety protocols are being implemented and are in
compliance with both company and project requirements.
- Ability to interpret complex construction documents and
contracts, including project scope. Complete jobs within
- Review and update job status and cost to completion
- Participate in onsite and remote meetings with contracts
administration, field supervision and engineering departments to
review all on-going projects.
- Forecast project manpower demands including resource loading
and Gnatt chart scheduling from the installation to the final
testing, certification and closeout.
- Understand and follow all adopted codes and standards to ensure
work is performed in compliance with all state, local and Federal
- Follow industry standard project management procedures and
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by National, State or Local
- Proficiency of Project Management Institute's (PMI) methodology
and key knowledge areas; Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality,
Communications, Risk Management
- Must have 5+ years of industry, security/fire and project
- Ideal individual must be technically inclined, good written and
verbal communication skills, energetic, self motivated, dependable
to work under little or no supervision and demonstrate job
stability and eagerness to learn.
- Individuals with past experience in construction field and or
knowledgeable in the fire alarm/security industry are highly
encouraged to apply.
- Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to:
climbing up or down ladders, occasional lifting up to 50lbs,
stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like; remaining in a stationary
position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving
about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another;
moving in different positions to accomplish tasks in various
environments including tight and confined spaces; and general
office duties including use of a computer.
- Ability to travel if necessary. Projects may exist outside of
assigned geography. Travel will vary on project assignment.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, San Leandro , Security Project Manager, Executive , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!