Lead Contracts Manager
Company: L-3 Technologies
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Title: Lead Contracts Manager
Job ID: SAS20221807-86971
Job Location: San Leandro, CA
Negotiates and ensures compliance with the terms of contracts
and/or subcontracts with government and commercial customers.
Ensures contracts support overall business interests. Specialist
contract administrator conducting proposal administration, contract
negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact
activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and
fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements
and customer specifications. Capable of working without appreciable
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Incumbents are responsible for applicable activities,
responsibilities, knowledge, skills and activities covered in the
previous Contracts Administrator description, plus the
- Develops cost/price proposals and negotiates those proposals
- Interacts directly with high level decision makers on
contractual items of importance as needed.
- Directly contributes to the development of new concepts and
techniques for contract administration and proposal
- Leads proposal preparation contract negotiation and
administration of major contracts.
- Acts as advisor regarding legal requirements, contractual risk,
and government regulations.
- Manages subcontracts from cradle to grave including negotiation
and award of subcontracts and subsequent administration.
- Serves as contractual point of contact for customers.
- Monitors company performance for conformance to original
- Leads lower level personnel as needed.
- Bachelor's degree. Equivalent experience may substitute for
- 10+ years of significant and varied experience with Federal
contract and/or subcontract administration and proposal
- Some knowledge of commercial contracting
- In-depth knowledge of contract types, their application and use
and can advise management and others as needed.
- Expert knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Defense
Federal Acquisition Regulations contract terminology.
- Expertise in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Costpoint experience is desirable.
- Use of hands, arms, and fingers to operate computer and
- Talk and hear to operate telephone and interact with other
- Close vision and ability to shift focus to use computer
Keywords: L-3 Technologies, San Leandro , Lead Contracts Manager, Executive , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!