Interim Department Manager, Skilled Nursing
Company: B.E. Smith
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Interim Department Manager Opening at Medical Center in the San
Francisco Bay AreaThe Position
- The Interim Department Manager will oversee day-to-day
operations of a medical center's skilled nursing department during
the 7:00am-3:30pm shift.
- Active California RN license required.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.The
- San Leandro is a suburban city in Alameda County, located on
the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay.
- A welcoming and diverse community with a rich city heritage and
numerous cultural amenities which include a 450-berth Marina, two
golf courses and a large community library.Interim Leadership with
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and
- The industry's best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E.
Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The
employment relationship is structured to provide you all the
benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy
as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a
variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision
insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending
account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and
duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E.
Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel
requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are
covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays
for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as
lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the
organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out
- View AMN Healthcare'ss, including vaccination
Keywords: B.E. Smith, San Leandro , Interim Department Manager, Skilled Nursing, Executive , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!