Sr Operations Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for day-to-day
activities of directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of
more than one department for large scale (multiple) facilities with
complex crossdock operations. This may include, but not limited to
Warehouse, Transportation, 3rd party distributors, off sight
storage facilities, Inventory, etc.
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited To
- Partners with various departments to ensure timely and accurate
loading of all distribution equipment in an efficient and
- Collaborates with various departments to build Weekly/Monthly
volume and demand planning forecast to coordinate volume forecast
with production planning.
- Manage execution of day-to-day Distribution Center operations
within parameters of both labor and other operating expense
- Assist in the selection, supervision, and development of
- Establishes the analysis of daily/weekly key performance
indicators (KPI's) and submission of annual departmental
- Maintain collaborative relationships with all other departments
in order to achieve goals and customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to Company standards, policies, and all regulatory
- Manage and implement company initiatives to achieve
performance, quality and safety metrics.
- Proactively improve process functioning and drive enhanced
levels of efficiency.
- Ensure the safeguard and security of Company assets.
- Promotes and models a culture that reflects Company values and
- Ensures teamwork and alignment to guarantee a culture of
synergy, engagement and transparency with a world-class company
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 7+ years of consumer
products/direct store delivery experience with 4+ years of
supervisory experience or High School Diploma/GED with 12+ years of
consumer products/direct store delivery experience with 7+ years of
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities
- A sense of urgency that drives ability to effectively deliver
and manage results in a fast paced, 24-hour environment with
exceptional follow through.
- Flexibility to work any shift.
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Solutions oriented with the ability to propose new solutions
and/or resolve operational issues.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced
- Strong fluency in MS Office suite and/or other technology such
as SAP, Dematic/ProTrack, ELS, GreenMile) applications.
- Experience managing people and budgets.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Knowledge of local collective bargaining agreement.
- Previous experience leading and developing
- Multiple facility management.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Master's Degree
- 5+ years leading in union environment
- Previous experience leading and/or collaborating with
- Multiple facility management.
Physical Demands And Work Environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Sr Operations Manager - RCCB, Executive , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!