Project Engineer Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Project Engineer Manager is responsible for the definition and
delivery execution of all projects assigned as well as providing
support to Coca-Cola distribution and bottling facilities across
the Reyes Holdings Family of Businesses. Additionally, this role
will ensure that assigned initiatives are successfully transitioned
to post-production support.
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited To
- Leads the project by: requesting resources based on the project
's needs, managing the work activities of the resources,
controlling the project through established schedules and financial
performance, reporting using project management methodology and
company policies as well as implementing the resulting solution to
the satisfaction of key stakeholders.
- Develops a project plan and a communication plan, which
involves the key stakeholders and impacted departments. Keeps
appropriate parties informed of the project's progress and
- Presents to senior management and all defined stakeholders the
status of the project, expected outcomes, and project risks.
- Monitors the status of specific project dependencies related to
the overall project incorporating such constraints into the overall
- Follows and adheres to company defined Engineering standards
- Accurately and efficiently completes the assigned work
according to the schedule and as directed by management.
- Demonstrates equipment functions and features to machine
- Embraces and effectively implements change and understands the
positive role it plays in achieving our business goals.
- Executes organization long-term vision through participation in
continuous process improvements.
- Holds self-accountable, appreciates others' needs and
perspectives and commits to participating in a safe and inclusive
- Build and sustain positive relationships across organization
reinforcing a positive environment of collaboration and
- Capitalize on talents, passions and experience of
- Reinforce and create opportunities to facilitate ongoing
- Maintain highest standards of customer service and business
- Act with integrity, treat others with respect, follows through
on commitments, owns mistakes and earns trust as a leader.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or
- Seven plus years of experience working in a project management
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP equivalent) business
- Able to effectively work with and in the business automating
and streamlining business processes.
- Strong ability to work independently and be self-driven as it
relates to workload, problem solving and trouble-shooting.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and
coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing
Practices in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work
efficiently under time sensitive situations.
- Expert proficiency in gathering business requirements, process
flows and use cases for problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work off-hours support.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Experience in food and/or beverage industry
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of food safety
- Experience with continuous improvement and change
Physical Demands and Work Environment: (Mandatory statement)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, San Leandro , Project Engineer Manager - RCCB, Engineering , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!