Company: Wunderland Group
Location: San Leandro
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Full-time Graphic Designer needed to join growing skincare
OUR CLIENT: Skincare industry
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Remote for now, but eventually ONSITE in east bay
ANNUAL SALARY: $80,000 - $90,000
JOB SUMMARY: Our client in the skincare industry is looking for a
creative and passionate full-time Graphic Designer with video
editing skills. As one of two-person creative team, you'll assist
the larger marketing team in producing all the print and digital
marketing materials, email design, and asset creation for all
social channels. This is an exciting opportunity to drive digital
branding across all consumer channels.
· Create compelling and engaging graphics for use across digital
channels including web, email, and social
· Create and execute designs for print materials. Understand print
production and CMYK printing process to insure items are correctly
designed, built and provided to our printing partners.
· Execute designs for a variety of campaigns staying true to brand
aesthetic provided by the Creative Director
· Will assist in UI experience design
· Collaborate with team on-strategy design concepts
· Lead video production and editing
· Has a keen eye for images and has experience in light product
· Can create product images from multiple sources
· Manage multiple projects at once while meeting strict
· Work closely with Creative Director to develop and execute
projects such as ad campaigns, marketing, and brand initiatives
· Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives,
and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects
· Partner closely with Marketing and Email Managers to meet goals
and deadlines necessary for timely delivery of projects and
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training in Graphic Design
· 3+ years working as a designer; beauty background a plus
· Extensive graphic design experience and an eye for great design,
graphic design principles, and typography
· Strong expertise working in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Premiere
· Working knowledge of video editing software is a must!
· Professional attitude; self-managed, self-motivated, proactive,
detail oriented and a team player with a keen sense of urgency
· Knowledge of current social and beauty trends
· Extensive knowledge of best practices for both web and pre-press
print execution is a plus
· Online UI experience, including mobile is a plus
· Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks with a quick turnaround
NEXT STEPS: We will reach out to qualified candidates for this
position, but may not be able to get back to everyone based on
volume. That said, we will keep you in mind for other relevant
positions, as well!
WunderLand Group is the destination for digital, marketing, and
creative talent. We deliver on our promise to provide companies
with in-demand, highly-qualified talent for contract and full-time
positions. WunderLand Group invests time to understand our clients'
business and resource challenges and connects them with exceptional
talent in today's fast-paced digital, marketing, and creative
The industry has verified WunderLand Group's reputation for loyalty
and quality through numerous awards and recognitions, most recently
the Best of Staffing(R) Client Award and Talent Award.
It is our practice not to discriminate against any employee or
applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin,
religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or
sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information,
marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a
disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any
reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss
the appropriate alternatives available.
Please visit www.wunderlandgroup.com to view available jobs and
register with us or for more information.
Keywords: Wunderland Group, San Leandro , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , San Leandro, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!